Community »

Antonette Dizon Celebrates Birthday

Antonette Dizon Celebrates Birthday

The family, relatives, friends, and Brothers and Sisters in the New Hope Fellowship and Mission Ministry came together to celebrate the birthday of Sis Antonette Dizon. Sis Antonette thanks everyone for coming to her

Read More »
A key to business success is collaboration

A key to business success is collaboration

MFBC-LACAM joint business luncheon

Read More »
Philippine Pearl of the Orient Pavilion Folklorama 2011

Philippine Pearl of the Orient Pavilion Folklorama 2011

Congratulations to the many volunteers and performers who have made this year’s Folklorama an amazing success! Enjoy yourself as you experience the sights, sounds and hospitality of the Philippine Pearl of the Orient pavilion

Read More »
Philippine Pearl of the Orient Pavilion

Philippine Pearl of the Orient Pavilion

Stay and watch all three shows since they each showcase a different part of the Philippines. 1st show (Spanish/Rural) – Watch and learn about a traditional Filipino wedding. You may be the lucky one

Read More »
Pavilion Hopping 2011 Folklorama

Pavilion Hopping 2011 Folklorama

by: Loribelle Austria Brasil Carnival Pavilion: A newer addition to the Folklorama Festival, hosted at the Winnipeg Convention Centre. It features a live band with amazing singers and musicians (the drum players were phenomenal)!

Read More »
Surprise 65th Birthday Party for Arsenia “Baby” Roldan

Surprise 65th Birthday Party for Arsenia “Baby” Roldan

Arsenia “Baby” Roldan celebrates her 65th birthday in a surprise party at the Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church, 932 College Avenue given by her family, relatives and friends on Saturday July 8, 2011.

Read More »
Pavilion Hopping with Myra Ibabao-Valmonte

Pavilion Hopping with Myra Ibabao-Valmonte

Another year reviewing pavilions meant another year full of great experiences. This Folklorama I was more focused on visiting pavilions I didn’t have a chance to see last year. I was glad I went

Read More »
Pavilion Hopping with Loribelle Austria

Pavilion Hopping with Loribelle Austria

These past couple of weeks have been exhausting, exciting, frustrating, and wonderful. It was exhausting hopping from one pavilion to the next (up to 5 per night), but exciting to see the different costumes

Read More »
Joint birthday celebrations: Rodel Ambrosio & Loida Panganiban

Joint birthday celebrations: Rodel Ambrosio & Loida Panganiban

A joint party celebration by Bro Rodel Ambrosio and Sister Loida Panganiban was held at the St. Mary’s Church Hall at 932 College Avenue last July 24, 2011. The Brothers and Sisters of the

Read More »
Folklorama Exchange

Folklorama Exchange

Performing at the Italian Pavilion, Jan Nato sang opera and professional dancer, Farrah Fernando is part of the Chai Folk Ensemble at the Israel Shalom Square Pavilion

Read More »